Friday, June 18, 2010

Sephoria's silicone primer

I am often asked what products I use, when I do makeup and of course everyone answers their own questions with MAC. My answer is always I'm not married to any one product I use things from the drug store to Dior and Chanel. So I figured I'd put my reviews of certain products up on my site so you can try them and see if you like them. I warn you I have a story with every product.

Sephoria's silicone primer
OK so I'm in the Sephoria store selecting all of my goodies of course after I spent ample time playing in all the makeup my little heart desired. My purpose in going was to get a Smash box silicone primer. Well I picked up a little tester and the lady said $16--who, what!! Oh no not for this little tube. She gave me a sample of the Sephoria silicon primer and it is great and half the price.


So this product gets a rating of two thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment