Sunday, June 13, 2010

Product Review - Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse

I am often asked what products I use when I do makeup for clients. So I thought I would blog about my take on the product on the market.

Maybelline’s Dream Matte Mousse
So I was first introduced to this product when I was doing a fashion show. One of the other artist's model brought it and asked her to use it. From where I was standing it gave a flawless finish. When I got closer it wasn't perfect but hey who's gonna be all up in your face. So I bought and used it. I really liked the coverage it provided, very smooth and easy to apply. I loved it. I did wonder how it would photograph beings that I mainly do photo shoots. Well halfway through the day the makeup started to separate, it didn't look so great by the end of the day.


So my rating for this product is thumb up and thumb down - Started strong but fell flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment